- The Yogurt Phase
- The Wasabi Peas Phase
- The Melted-Cheese-On-Bread Phase
- The Potato Phase
- The Macaroni-and-Cheese Phase
- The Sweet Gherkin Phase
- The Yogurt-Covered Pretzel Phase
- The Cookie Phase (coincided, unfortunately, with Christmas and its abundance)
- The Hummus Phase
- The Japanese Rice Cracker Phase
- The Diet Ginger Ale Phase
Speaking of revulsion, another common phenomenon of pregnancy is food aversions. I have not had much experience with this, save for one food group: vegetables. That's right; the healthiest food group is suddenly not appealing to me. I'm doing my best to eat them at lunch and supper, though I absolutely cannot bear the thought of carrots, especially cooked ones. It's fine, though; after a recent (pre-pregnancy) carrot binge, a friend pointed out that my palms had taken on a noticeably orange tinge. They're fine now, as is the rest of me.
This Week's Phase: The Party Mix Phase. I WILL NOT SURRENDER TO TEMPTATION.